This Privacy Statement documents serves to explain how number3 (a separate business entity) use the valuable and personal information provided by number3 customers. This statement is applicable to all those who use our website, mobile application, social networking sites, or any individual, business partner-specific, merchant-specific, city-specific, or other area-specific Web sites that is linked to its business. This statement also holds true for any electronic communication from our end.
All customers and other relevant stakeholders are requested to thoroughly read this Privacy Statement and review it on timely basis to keep them updated with the latest information about our privacy practices. When anyone uses our web site, mobile application or social networking sites, he/she agrees to the terms of this Privacy Statement. If anyone does not agree with the practices described in this Statement, they are kindly requested to refrain from disclosing their personal information or interacting with us on any forum.
This Statement will be revised from time to time to keep all parties involved, updated about our current practices and to reflect different privacy practices, such as when new services, functionality or features are added to the Site. All material changes to this statement, before becoming effective, will be clearly communicated either by email (sent to the email address specified in an individual's account) or through a notice on the Site prior to the change becoming effective.
1. What type of information do we collect?
When any individual interacts with number3 website, Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information are recorded in our database. For example when you:
- Access or use the Site.
- Visit any page online that displays our ads or content.
- Provide information to enroll or participate in programs provided on behalf of, or together with, Business Partners.
- Open or respond to our e-mails.
- Register, subscribe, or create an account with us.
- Purchase products or services on or through the Site.
- Connect or link to our Site via social networking sites.
- Post comments to Online Communities and
- Provide information to our Vendors.
This Privacy Statement is not applicable to any information collected through in any way other than as listed above.
Safeguarding Personal Information is on high priority list. Stringent measures are in place to protect our customers' privacy.
We believe that customer experience is enhanced when services are provided in a personalized way. This is only possible when one has sufficient information about one's likes and dislikes. However, users have the right to limit the extent of information they provide to number3. Similarly, they can also restrict their level of communication with us. The information we collect is used as described below:
- Operate, maintain and improve the Site and other related services.
- Provide personalized ads and offers for products and services from us and participating Business Partners.
- Process and fulfill orders placed on the Sit.
- Evaluate customers' eligibility for certain types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to them, and analyze advertising effectiveness.
- Answer questions and respond to customers' requests.
- Conduct customer research and other analytics.
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to relevant parties about us and our Business Partners;
- Send reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, marketing messages, and requested information.
- Administer rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored by number3.
Any Personal Information shared with number3 may be used as and when required in a way permitted by law. It can be used &/or shared
- With anyone who is affiliated with us or who may use it for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement.
- With number3 Vendors to provide services on our behalf.
- To recover debts owed by our Business Partners.
- With relevant Business Partners.
- Who offer products and services.
- To facilitate a direct relationship with our esteemed customers.
- To enable electronic communications with customers as part of purchase, a sponsored reward, offer, contest, program, or other activity in which they have elected to participate.
- In the event of sale of or any sister concern.
- In compliance with legal orders or government's requirements to support &/or in support to effectively carry out auditing or any other relevant corporate governance functions.
- To protect ourselves and our customers from any fraud or criminal activity.
- In response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and other countries where we operate.
Our Business Partners are encouraged to adopt and post privacy policies. However, third party use of Personal Information obtained through us is governed by their relevant privacy policies and we are not responsible for it.
Non-Identifiable Information may be disclosed for the following reasons:
- For the same reasons we might share Personal Information.
- To facilitate business research and analysis for our Business Partners.
- To effectively target ads &/or any other paid content; or
- To place our ads and/or ads of our merchants or Business Partners on any other third part sites or Ad Servers.
Any Personal Information collected by number3 is not shared with any Third-Party Ad-Servers; however, Third-Party Ad-Servers may automatically collect Non-Identifying Information about your visit to the Site and other websites, your device address, your Internet Service Provider and the browser you use to visit the Site. They do this by using Cookies, clear gifs and other technologies.
When number3 users register, subscribe, create an account, purchase or redeem our products or services, they provide us with their Personal Information, Secondly, any information may be provided during the interaction with number3 website or any other electronic forum. Similarly, Personal Information may be collected when customers are contacted or they contact us for any support by calling, emailing or posting on any online social forum.
Any information received from "Other Sources" will be used in accordance with the applicable laws. Any information received online or offline, when combined with Personal Information collected will also be used accordingly. Similar information collected through cookies, tags, web beacons, local shared objects, files, tools and programs us kept to record our customers' preferences. This helps us to improve our advertisement and interaction fruitful.
Device Data may be collected when your device interacts with the Site and number3.pk, even if you are not logged into the Site using your device. If you have questions about the security and privacy settings of your mobile device, please refer to instructions from your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
When you access these pages or open email messages, we use Pixel Tags and Web Beacons to generate a notice of that action to us, or our Vendors. These tools allow us to measure response to our communication and improve the Website pages and promotions. If you prefer not to receive cookies while browsing our website, you can set your browser to refuse all cookies that are stored on your computer.
number3 user friendly website allows the users to access update and delete any information that they have provided by simply logging in account and accessing the "My Account" section of the Site or by sending us an email at number3 Updated Personal Information helps us and/or Business Partners personalize communication and offers.
If you want to close your account or have other questions or requests, our users can contact us on 0342-2611911. Our team may assist in managing subscriptions, closing account, and removing active profiles, however, it won't be possible to delete previous records of interaction or prior transactions. Such information is required for financial and other compliance reporting, as part of our legal obligations to resolve (if any) disputes or enforce agreements.
3. Social network
Social Community Areas
The Site may be accessible through or contain connections to areas where you may be able to publicly post information, communicate with others such as discussion boards or blogs, review products and merchants, and submit media content. All the information you post may be accessible to anyone with Internet access, and any Personal Information you include in your posting may be read, collected, and used by others. For example, if you post your email address along with a public restaurant review, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties. You should avoid publicly posting Personal Information or identifying information about third parties.
Connecting through Social Networks
We offer social networking users the opportunity to interact with friends and to share on social networks. If you are logged into both number3 and a social network, when you use the Site's social networking connection functions, we will link your social network account with number3 account if the email addresses match. If the email addresses do not match, we ask you if you want to link them and you must validate that you control the accounts. If you are already logged into our website but not logged into your social network site, when you use the Site' social network connection functions, you will be prompted to enter your social network web site credentials or to sign up for the social network.
If you are not currently registered as our user and you use the Site's social network connection functions, you will first be asked to enter your social network credentials and then be given the option to register and join us. Once you register with number3 and connect with the social network, you will be able to automatically post recent activity back to your social network. Please refer to the privacy settings in your social network account to manage the data that is shared through your account.
4. Privacy practices of third parties
This Privacy Statement only addresses the use and disclosure of information by number3 through your interaction with the Site. Other websites that may be accessible through links from the Site may have their own privacy statements and personal information collection, use, and disclosure practices. Our Business Partners may also have their own privacy statements. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy statements provided by these other parties prior to providing them with information or taking advantage of a sponsored offer or promotion.
5. Contact us
In case of any questions or comments about our privacy practices or this Privacy Statement, we may be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org